Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sadly, I have no fantastic Thanksgiving meal story to share.

Mona thew up a little bit this morning.  I'm not quite sure why.  I was in the kitchen this morning making food for our dinner later on, when I heard that unmistakable retching sound.  She ended up vomiting three times, only small amounts and nothing but foamy yellow bile.  I don't know if she was just hungry (did the smells coming from the kitchen make her hungry?), or if she was feeling a little under the weather.  Either way, she seemed just fine afterwards, and so after waiting about an hour to make sure she wouldn't throw up again, I went ahead and fed her her meal.

Today Mona had a 9 ounce piece of chicken leg quarter and some liver.  Nothing fancy.  I'd thought about getting something different for her, like a "pork picnic shoulder" I'd seen... Something to give her a really good workout.  But circumstances changed and that just didn't happen.  It'll come eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment