Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day Two.

Today Mona had an 8 ounce chicken thigh.  It was pretty much the same routine as yesterday.  She spent the first 30 minutes making little progress--simply licking and nibbling at little pieces of the skin.  After that half hour mark, though, she got some good crunches in and had it finished off in 10 minutes.

Once again, she tried to bring it up onto the couch.  I set it back on her towel and she stayed there for the rest of the meal.  I think she might be getting the hang of this towel already!  I also had better luck with my camera tonight.




Notice that Mona is using the "no-hands" approach.  I'm interested to see if she becomes one of the prissy raw eaters that refuses to use her paws.  Personally, I'd love to see her get her paws dirty and grab on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment